Generated image

Wednesday

Sorry, Deviated off the schedule a little

Hello

Sorry the Do's and Don'ts will be on the next blog. My sister and I have been having a little competition when it comes to websites we both started our blog sites on one word Goal, And we both have been working hard to make our site better than the other (we are highly competitive, well I am). So I was looking over her site the other day and saw she has diverted off of the getting your goals to helping people get hold of stress so they can actually get back to reaching there goals.

So For all the readers of this blog I ask you, Is stress getting in the way of reaching your goals? If so what can you do to help relive some of it? Not sure?

Well If any of those questions are yes or you know anyone who might or could have stress you might want to go to my sisters Blog site....

You know what this means? I actually have to put her site on my blog, she is trying to steal my readers for her own... She is good, very good. Well I'm off to formulate my own plan of getting some of her readers now, OMG she gave me a new goal too UGG!!! Well anyways her site is Reaching for the Stars. Enjoy I know I did.

OHHH !!!! I know what I need to do. Be sure to watch for her blog tomorrow it should be fun >:)

Reach For your Dreams, and succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment