Generated image

Monday

Game's and how to De-stress using them

For those of you who missed my taking over my sisters Site last month I decided to put up here, what I did on her site when I took it over for the day.


This Blog is brought to you by Online Gamer Richie Of Online Games Your Way

GAMING WOOT YEA!!! - Stress-er or Not?

Ok gaming is my favorite way to de-stress, but you can't de-stress with all games.

Some games can actually add to your stressing, or even parts of some games can stress you out.
Example: World Of Warcraft, great game lots of stuff to do. This game can be very stressful, in many ways such as raiding or PvP. Most mmorpg's (massive multiplayer online role playing games) are like this.

The games you want to de-stress with are known as Casual Games. Games like Bejeweled or Hidden Object games one where the objective is simple. You can find many of these casual games on my game site Online Games Your Way, The Flash Games there are great casual games. There are many types of games there for all types of players.

So Why are some games stress-ers and others not? This is all dependent upon ones own personality. Take me as a example I am Highly competitive, So PvP ( player Vs Player) can be a stress-er for me if I am in the wrong set of mind for it. So If I hop into say a mmorpg and go to PvP I could be stressing myself out more.

How ever If I instead head out to do some simple quests or grinding (its a repetitive way of fighting mobs for loot), often times that relaxes me.

But if I want to truly relax I go Play games with simple goals, Puzzle, Hidden Object and Physics type games are my favorite to relax with.

Puzzle games - These get your mind working on figuring something out distracting it from all the stress-ers you have been under.

Physic games- No you don't need to know math or science for these its just these games are based on that. Often times your figuring out how to get things to something or set up in a way to allow something to get somewhere. Its like a puzzle but more interactive.

Hidden Object games- These games get you to relax because if you do not, you can't find anything on your screen. Besides these ones are fun because sometimes the objects your looking for are strange and funny.

So Remember Gaming can be a great De-Stresser but you have to be careful not to take the game to seriously.

As Always
Play The Game Your Way
Laterz


No comments:

Post a Comment